"All humans are members of the same body Created from one essence"

"Human beings are members of a whole in creation of one essence and soul. If one member is afflicted with pain, other members uneasy will remain."

Sunday 22 August 2010

Constructivism


Confucious once said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."

Constructivists agree that students learn by doing. When students actively participate in the learning process by using critical thinking skills to analyze a problem, they will create, or construct, their own understanding of a topic or problem.

Constructivist theory, or constructivism, is based on a type of learning in which the learner forms, or constructs, much of what he or she learns or comprehends.

Jean Piaget, Jerome Bruner, Lev Vygotsky, and John Dewey have influenced the constructivist movement.

No comments: